Barrett forum rules specific to sales: No unauthorized soliciting / commercial advertising.
Advertising opportunities are available to Manufacturers, Distributors and/or their Dealers wishing to market their goods or services to Barrett forum members. This opportunity will consist of the ability to post in a separate forum dedicated to vendors.
1. Manufacturers, Distributors and/or their Dealers cannot advertise or sell products and/or services in the forums without prior approval from an authorized Barrett representative. If interested in selling or trading equipment, you should contact Kevin Fry (email@example.com
) and get approved in order to use the vendor’s forum. At no time should an item be listed in any discussion forum. This includes links to auctions.
• No advertising language, links, banners, images, etc. in a non-vendor forum
• No sending unsolicited private messages (PMs) to members with any of the above in it
Manufacturers, Distributors and/or their Dealers are welcome and encouraged to post information in the discussion forums as it relates to technical specifications, new product releases (models, colors, options, etc.), prototypes, user feedback, or additional features in existing or expanding products lines.
Likewise, use of the Barrett forum to advertise, promote or recruit for other web communities will be considered to be "spamming" the forum and will not be tolerated. Blatant or repetitious plugging of another forum for advertising their existence is also considered spamming.
3. Fraudulent practices or attempts to defraud another person or group will be dealt with very seriously.
4. You are always a guest in the Barrett forum. As such, even when given permission to use a vendor specific forum, you must abide by the common forum rules as well as the above vendor rules. Violation of any posted set of rules will result in the immediate suspension of your account. Barrett also reserves the right to ban vendors abusing the rules and remove their forum account at will.