New Long Distance Range in AZ

Fifty Friendly Places to Shoot

Moderators: Barrett Forum, Samurai, Barrett

New Long Distance Range in AZ

Postby Ridz » Tue 15 Jun, 2010 8:23 pm

OK. Sheriff Babeu of Pinal County is being forced to close down a section of OUR National Park because the Mexican drug cartels are coming across in military style and he's simply out gunned. These are not illegal immigrants these are Enemy Combatant and need to be treated as such by the AZ National Guard! However I have another idea that could help the good Sheriff.

All he needs to do is place some Long Range Targets all along that stretch of border, put up a few signs that say it is now a designated "Long Distance Shooting Range". Membership to join this range would be Citizenship. The militant drug smugglers are no longer just crossing a border that obama won't protect, now they are crossing an active shooting range!

I would volunteer my time, my .50 and my ammo. :drill:

User avatarSamurai
Site Admin
NRA Member: yes
Military: yes
Law Enforcement: yes
Carry Permit: yes
Favorite Firearm: FN LAR Paratrooper
Favorite Ammo: 7.62 mm

Re: New Long Distance Range in AZ

Postby Samurai » Wed 16 Jun, 2010 1:13 pm

That idea might just catch on. :cheer:

People think I'm paranoid because I own guns.
If I own guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"
is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist ".

User avatarStitch
Continuing Member
Favorite Firearm: Springfield M1911 Gov't

Postby Stitch » Wed 16 Jun, 2010 1:52 pm

I think I can donate some time and ammo.
Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves." D.H. Lawrence
Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think." Thomas A. Edison

Postby Ridz » Wed 16 Jun, 2010 2:11 pm

Just sent a note to the good sheriff, I would think some 1,500 yard shooters can cover alot of territory. I'll let you know his response....Hell, I would even pay to use this range. Which brings me to my next venture for the .50 bmg folks.

Somali Coast line Cruise & Safari! Ammo provided, trophies given for the longest Pirate shot, could be a whole theme cruise, we'll get Johnny Depp and everything. :cheer:

User avatarBad Rat
Carry Permit: yes
Favorite Firearm: 98B, 82A1, 1911 TRP
Favorite Ammo: Hornady A-Max & V-Max

Postby Bad Rat » Wed 16 Jun, 2010 2:57 pm

Most people want a Home on a Golf Course or a Lake...tell them I'll build a "Home on the Range"...Couple of Bedrooms, a nice Kitchen, 10 Car Garage and a Shop out back for reloading and Gun room and board to all Forum Members (provided they bring their Barrett Weapon(s) and Ammo.
"Safety" "yea I heard of it. It's that mechanism on the side of a Gun to keep you from shooting people you like".

"Talked to GA Precision yesterday. Conversation basically went straight to "Credit Card Number please"...Gun should be ready in about 4-6 weeks."

Return to Ranges